Monday, March 14, 2011

Raspberry Honey Butter

One of my friend loves my rolls, aka Grammie's rolls. She's told several people about them (which embarrasses me) and asks me to bring them along to get together dinners. She wanted me to do a roll making demonstration, so she got some women together and I did the demo. (Makes me feel self conscious and silly, but I'm glad to pass Grammie's roll making onto others.) The lady's house we did it at had as this fabulous raspberry honey butter and gave us the recipe and each a little container of it. I think it's to die for and will want it with my rolls forever more!

Raspberry Honey Butter

1 cube Softened Butter
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Raspberry Preserves (without seeds)

Whip butter until fluffy. Add honey and vanilla. Beat in raspberry preserves last (or else you end up with it separating). Now eat with some yummy, warm, homemade rolls. (Although I've even put it on homemade french bread as well. It's good on anything.) :)

4 comments:

Marie Winters Adams said...

Thanks, Shaila,
I'm going to try that. It sounds so good. And I've had those Grammie's rolls a few times.(via LaVoy) They are the best!!! Don't ever feel embarrassed.....:)

Kylie said...

When I get home, which I will only be home for a couple of days, I am going to request to have this with Grammie's rolls! It looks delicious!

melanie said...

Yum. Wish I had some rolls, haha.

Marion said...

I'm glad you posted this. Now I need to make rolls! Thanks for keeping me chunky!! Love you!